[Webinar] Strategic Importance of Appropriate Documentation, Coding and Billing
Research reflects 23% of cases are over-coded and 27% under-coded meaning a total of 50% of cases reflect opportunity for improvement.
Effective revenue cycle management and education is essential for reducing risk and supporting claim validity.
During this webinar attendees will:
- Be able to identify “at risk” documentation behaviors and describe consequences.
- Describe how defensive as well as offensive coding could be problematic.
- Identify how documentation and diagnosis coding not only impacts payment but could cause risk of reduction in physician scores and patient confidence.
- Recognize process inefficiencies that can cause lost revenue and put the practice at risk and reduce patient satisfaction.
- Understand the relationship between appropriate coding, documentation and follow up protocols.
- Learn how your EMR may be able to help you.