ICD-10 Command Center
The transition to ICD-10, with its expanded code sets, will have a significant impact on physician practices, payers and vendors. These coding changes will affect medical coding operations, software systems, reporting, administration, registration, and more. It is crucial that you stay on track with your transition so you don’t experience backlogs, denials, and impacts on revenue.
The most important step you can take to prepare for ICD-10 is using an ICD-10-ready solution. The Azalea Health team is focused on having its solutions ready to help you succeed in your transition.
Azalea Health is prepared for ICD-10!
[embedvideo type=youtube id=uWceGmilTN8?t=1s]
Azalea Health’s products are ready for this stage of ICD-10 preparedness. Our team of experts are also ready to answer your questions and help you to prepare for the transition.
Azalea Health customers can contact Client Relations at cr@AzaleaHealth.com with questions.
- ICD-10 functionality is included free of charge throughout the system.
- Our built-in ICD-10 search tool with integrated ICD-9 to ICD-10 crosswalk and clinical vocabulary will help your team with ICD-10 code selection. Find ICD-10 codes by ICD-9 code or key word search.
- Azalea Health provides ICD-10 educational resources to help with your transition (see list of resources below) – know the steps you need to take to prepare your practice for the transition.
- Azalea Health customers will receive alerts as ICD-10 product updates are released. Because of the cloud-based nature of our software, these updates will be delivered automatically.
- Azalea Health software allows for dual coding. Submit ICD-9 diagnosis codes to payers that are exempt from the ICD-10 mandate.
- Azalea Health software is developed to include updates to EDI file and HL7 formats allow for delivery and receipt of ICD-10 code content.
Azalea Health ICD-10 Resources & Downloads
- Azalea Health ICD-10 FAQ
- Test your ICD-10 knowledge – Use this online quiz to test your team’s readiness
- Azalea Health ICD-10 Crosswalk -ICD-9 to ICD-10 crosswalk codes for specialty practices
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services ICD-10 Resource Page (CMS)
- World Health Organization’s ICD-10 Online Code Directory
- HomeTown Health– Provides an ICD-10 training program designed for physician offices
Additional Training Resources
- For medical coders
- For physicians
- For practice managers
- ICD-10 Watch – “There’s Another Bill Targeting ICD-10 Implementation”: http://icd10watch.com/blog/theres-another-bill-targeting-icd-10-implementation
- AAPC ICD-10-CM Coding Tips: “Rules of the ICD-10 Road”: http://news.aapc.com/rules-of-the-icd-10-road/
- Healthcare IT News: “What’s Inside the New Bill to Kill ICD-10?: http://www.healthcareitnews.com/news/icd-10-whats-new-cutting-costly-codes-act