As most physicians will attest, prior authorization is the source of more frustration among physicians than any other administrative process. It is an expensive and annoying distraction, and an underutilization of their staff.
As practice administration becomes more complex, more physician practices are making the switch to outsourcing their pre-certs. Having an experienced partner manage your pre-certs maximizes claim reimbursements with reliable and rapid turnaround, reduces duplication and data errors, and frees up your people to focus more on your patients and less on paperwork.
To learn how you can get started on Azalea Health Pre-cert Services, contact us at sales@AzaleaHealth.com or call 877-777-7686.
Azalea Pre-certification Services, or pre-authorization services, facilitates the pre–certification process between healthcare providers and their payers. Typically, pre-auth services are required for inpatient surgery, outpatient surgery, hospital admissions, sleep studies, radiology, or any procedure that requires a pre-certification. Azalea collects patient information from medical providers to obtain prior authorization for in-patient and out-patient procedures, in addition to pre-certifications for hospital admissions.
Azalea Health Pre-Cert Services manages pre-certs from a centralized location, streamlining the process and reducing patient data errors. Our experienced customer service staff uses a web portal interface to transmit patient data to appropriate areas within healthcare organizations. They work with physician offices and insurance payers, ensuring pre-certification and approval requirements for hospitals, outpatient facilities, and physician offices.
Download the pre-cert services data sheet.
Watch the pre-cert services webinar.
Pre-certification Features & Benefits
- Secure web-based portal included with the service
- Can be used for any procedure that requires insurance pre-certification
- Centralized management in one screen to monitor and manage pre-certs
- Tracks and catalogs requests based on status
- Validates address, reducing rejections
- Procedure code lookup tool
- Email notifications of pre-cert completions and/or status updates
- Streamlined system saves both time and money
- Free up your in-house resources
- Fast turnaround time and increased customer satisfaction