Azalea Health’s certified EHR with integrated Practice Management, Telehealth, RCM and billing services is the heart and hub of community and rural health systems and clinics. With Azalea’s easy-to-use, comprehensive clinical and financial solution, you spend less time charting and coding and more time delivering quality care in your community.
Technology-enabled healthcare solutions and managed services are particularly important to ensuring equitable access to quality healthcare in rural settings. Azalea brings deep experience in working with rural providers and organizations, offering specialized rural health consulting and other professional services.
Rural health providers and health systems can tap into Azalea’s experienced team for assistance in obtaining rural health clinic (RHC) certification and compiling policies, regulatory compliance and guidance, implementation of policies and procedures, optimization of in-house workflow, coaching for unique RHC billing procedures and much more.
Download the Azalea Health Rural Health Clinic Info Guide.
Best of all, the certified Azalea® EHR and PM are FREE with Azalea® RCM medical billing services.
Why Choose Azalea Health®
- Customized software to accommodate RHC billing
- Manage claims for both your professional 1500 and institutional UB-04 claims while eliminating dual entry
- Comprehensive reporting lets you generate detailed, customized demographic and financial reports
- Fully integrated telehealth functionality increases accessibility and convenience by supporting patient consultations and collaborations between care providers
- True cloud-based technology means there’s no hardware or software to manage, and you can work from anywhere using any browser
- Meet HIPAA requirements with encrypted documents, secure messaging and online bill pay
- Use custom forms or adjust an existing template from the library
- Meaningful Use dashboard enables practices to monitor physicians’ status
- Simple SOAP notes generation improves workflow and is easy for physicians to use
- Collaborative Charting™ enables your team to work on the same chart simultaneously
- Automatic updates of the latest revisions to the CPT, HCPCS, ICD-9 and ICD-10 code sets are provided at no additional charge
- U.S. developed with U.S. support and training
RHCs can generate detailed, customized demographic and financial reports necessary for cost reporting.
Report filters outline amounts written off as uncollectable debt for Medicare patients during a given time period.