Good News For Rural Health Clinics
How Will the Funds be Allocated
Funding will be based on how many certified clinics they operate. HRSA will be funding $100,000 per clinic site.
How to Use the Funds
RHCs are allocating the funds for Covid-19 testing and to create more opportunities and access for their residents to reach testing sites. Additionally, funds will be used to stop the spread of the Covid-19 virus in their communities. With many residents unable to receive help in remote areas, rural health clinics are pillars of their communities, trusted to provide safe practices and administer care. The HRSA recognizes this and stated that they are committed to stopping the spread of the virus in rural America and that the funding will help make that dream a reality.
See state by state funding distribution, last updated on June 11, 2021.
|State||Number of Rural Health Clinics||Funding Amount|
Additional RHCs can become eligible for future payments.
Resources for Rural Health Clinics
The pandemic might be over for some, but the effects of last year’s Covid-19 crisis are ongoing in rural communities. We have put together a few resources to help combat financial distress and strategize for future success!
- Learn 5 steps to generate more patients and raise awareness for your clinic.
- Get the latest tips and tricks for financial, patient, and clinic healthcare success in 2021.
- See where you stand against industry benchmarks and get the most out of maximizing your reimbursements.
- Access an entire library of free webinars on healthcare news, industry tips, and best practices.
- Hear from a former rural hospital CEO sharing key insights into EHR evaluation and selection process.