Telehealth and remote patient monitoring are becoming increasingly important as patient consumerism continues to play a larger role in today’s healthcare landscape. Beyond that, telehealth allows healthcare providers the opportunity to receive additional reimbursement via quality incentive programs as well as save costs by enabling reduced readmission rates.
Azalea Health is on the forefront of innovation and is the first EHR company to successfully incorporate proprietary telehealth functionality into its solution. It’s not only fully-integrated with our certified EHR, but also with our patient portal, mobile apps and billing. Our telehealth functionality allows physicians and healthcare providers to facilitate patient engagement, care coordination and to capitalize on chronic care management and other reimbursement guidelines.
Azalea® Telehealth Solution screenshots:
- Increased accessibility, convenience and care coordination
- Additional reimbursement opportunities (CCM, remote patient monitoring and more)
- Streamlined documentation with built-in integration
- An efficient alternative to traditional office-based visits
- Opportunity to reduce readmission rates
- Easy-to-use functionality
- HIPAA-compliant; completely secure
- Record a telehealth session & save to patient’s health record
- Live streaming
- iPhone and Android user-friendly
- Fully-integrated with Azalea’s certified EHR, patient portal, mobile apps and billing functionality