Telehealth and remote patient monitoring are becoming a bigger piece of the puzzle as we seek out new ways to drive down healthcare costs, and patients are demanding more flexible, convenient access to their providers in both suburban and rural environments. Make sure your practice is ready to respond.
Azalea Health is the first EHR company to successfully incorporate proprietary telemedicine functionality into its solution. It’s not only fully integrated with our certified EHR, but also with our patient portal, mobile apps and billing to facilitate patient engagement, care coordination and to capitalize on chronic care management and other reimbursement guidelines.
Azalea® Telehealth Solution screenshots:
- Increased accessibility, convenience and care coordination
- Additional reimbursement opportunities (CCM, remote patient monitoring and more)
- Streamlined documentation with built-in integration
- More efficient care delivery than traditional visits alone
- Opportunity to reduce readmission rates
- Easy-to-use functionality
- HIPAA-compliant; completely secure
- Record a telehealth session & save to patient’s health record
- Live streaming & direct media streaming
- iPhone and Android-friendly for both patients and providers
- Fully integrated with Azalea’s certified EHR, patient portal, mobile apps and billing functionality