Azalea Health’s goal is to reduce the complexity of operating a medical practice. Our cloud-based solution is simple to implement and easy to use. It streamlines your administrative workflow while maximizing your resources and revenue cycle.
We developed our integrated solution – EHR, practice management and RCM billing services – to be your central hub for managing your practice effectively. You can use part of it, or start with one part and add on. The greatest value, however, is in using the complete, integrated solution for seamless connectivity between your clinical side and your financial side.
The scalability of a cloud-based solution means that you can grow your practice knowing that your system will grow with you. No hardware or software is required. And you can rely on an experienced team that is dedicated to helping you succeed.
Layers of security are built into our products to meet stringent HIPAA and PHI requirements. The solution also includes a patent pending SOAP (Subjective, Objective, Assessment, Plan) technology and proprietary Collaborative Charting™ which enables resource sharing within an organization, improving workflow as well as delivery of care.
Why Azalea Health? It’s not complicated.
- EHR & RCM solution – Complete and integrated – Azalea EHR is free with RCM billing
- Custom templates – Use custom forms or adjust an existing template from our library.
- Cross platform compatible – Interfaces easily with national labs and health systems.
- True cloud-based technology – No hardware or software to manage.
- Secure – Every file and document is encrypted and stored in the cloud meeting HIPAA requirements for HIPAA secure messaging and online bill pay.
- Meaningful Use dashboard to monitor physicians’ status.
- SOAP technology – Improves resource sharing and workflow.
- Collaborative Charting™ – Enables your team to work on the same chart simultaneously.
- Mobile mhealth is accessible from your smartphone or tablet.
- Patient Portal promotes secure patient engagement.
- Automatic updates of code sets – The system is automatically updated with the latest revisions to the CPT, HCPCS, ICD-9 and ICD-10 code sets at no additional charge.
- Accommodates multiple specialties – Incorporate custom templates to meet diverse patient needs.
- Comprehensive reporting – Generate detailed, customized demographic and financial reports.
- Developed in the US with US-based support
Quickly, easily and securely access patient records.
Schedule and manage appointments from one screen for one practice or multiple locations.