Partner Industry Webinar: Strategic Importance of Appropriate Documentation, Coding and Billing

Strategic Importance of Appropriate Documentation, Coding and Billing Research reflects 23% of cases are over-coded and 27% under-coded meaning a total of 50% of cases reflect opportunity for improvement. Effective revenue cycle management and education is essential for reducing risk and supporting claim validity. During this webinar attendees will: Be able to identify “at risk” …

Partner Industry Webinar: Strategic Importance of Appropriate Documentation, Coding and Billing Read More »