Azalea Health Mobile Solutions
The average physician logs 1.4 hours per day in the EHR after clinic hours thanks to inefficient workflows and excessive documentation requirements.
Azalea Health empowers physicians to be on the go and conveniently log information in the EHR.
Providers are always on-the-go, juggling schedules and locations. It’s critical that your software is as mobile as you are.
Your practice and patient data is accessible from anywhere with our Mobile Health solutions.
- Compatible with smartphones and tablets, allowing your practice to be only a click away
- Send encounter charge information directly to billing over a mobile device
- Deliver billing information directly to your back office from any point-of-care, ensuring visit charges never get lost in transit
- Access your patient list in Azalea myHealthspot while reviewing every encounter and patient demographics.
The new Azalea myHealthspot mobile app also provides patients with the opportunity to engage in their own healthcare by accessing health information such as recent doctor visits and lab results, conveniently scheduling new appointments, increasing communication with providers, and much more
Azalea MyPractice Mobile App For Physicians
- Eliminate lost charges and increase revenue to your practice
- Mobile charge capture integrates with Azalea RCM
- Generate cash flow by turning accounts receivable into cash quicker
- Create an active log of charges for reconciliation and status checking
- Send facility face sheets to billing wirelessly over mobile device in real time
- Keep a list of your favorite billing codes making it easy to submit charges quickly
- Access patient records easily and securely to apply subsequent visit charges
- Switch between different patient accounts without logging into multiple accounts
- Complete library of ICD & CPT Codes – Pre-loaded with the most current diagnosis and procedure codes
- Full access to Azalea Health’s Support Site at any time
- Touch ID login with fingerprint scan
- Secure encryption protects data both in transit and at rest
- Track all user activity
Azalea Patient Kiosk
Is your practice still using paper for your patient check in processes? With Azalea Patient Kiosk, you can reduce your paper workflows and move them to the cloud with our iPad application.
Integrated with Azalea EHR, information from the iPad check-in application auto-populates real-time into your EHR, streamlining patient check in and ensuring the patient’s information is accurate and up-to-date.
- Complimentary for Azalea EHR practices
- Ability to incorporate clinic-specific handouts
- Electronic capture of key patient information including contact information, insurance information and more
- English or Spanish language preferences
iPrescribe, powered by DrFirst
Integrated directly with Azalea’s ambulatory EHR and free to Azalea users, iPrescribe makes writing and refilling prescription medications on the go easy.
With DrFirst’s iPrescribe application, physicians can:
- Prescribe any drug from anywhere with just a few taps on the mobile device
- Minimize typing by selecting commonly prescribed drugs
- View out-of-pocket costs for drugs based on the patient’s insurance with real-time benefit information
Azalea myHealthspot For Patients
- Send and receive messages to and from your provider
- View upcoming and past appointments, as well as schedule new appointments
- View lab results
- Participate in live telehealth appointments with your providers from anywhere
- View documents released to your patient portal
- View your account summary
- View your medications
Get Started With Azalea EHR
Control your practice from the palm of your hand and provide better experiences for your patients while growing revenue.
Our integration team does the heavy lifting and makes the transition from your current EHR provider seamless and painless.