Beyond the Basics – FREE Training Sessions
We welcome you to ‘Beyond the Basics’ — our FREE bi-weekly training webinar series dedicated to YOU, our valued Azalea Health customer!
We encourage you to join our Azalea Team experts as they go ‘Beyond the Basics’ to help you navigate through Azalea Health’s features & workflow. Each one-hour ‘live’ group session will include a demonstration and live Q&A.
Click ‘Sign Up’ below for each of your selected webinars. You may sign up for any and all sessions, if you like! You will receive confirmation emails as a reminder for each session you sign up for.
Missed a ‘Beyond the Basics’ webinar? For your convenience, previously recorded webinars can be viewed at our Recorded Webinar Center.
If you have any questions, please contact FreeTraining@AzaleaHealth.com We look forward to your participation and appreciate your continued support!
All About Billing/Claim Rules
Building effective claim rules can be tricky but if done correctly, can save you valuable time and eliminate unnecessary data entry mistakes to help ensure quicker reimbursement. During this session we will cover:
- How to build and modify claim rules
- How to troubleshoot and test existing claim rules
- 1500 vs UB claim rules
- Primary/Secondary/Tertiary claim rules
- Overview of commonly-used claim rules
1:00 pm ET, Friday, November 4, 2016
MACRA 101 and More on MU Dashboard & Capturing CQMs
During this training, we will cover the criteria your providers need to meet in order to successfully attest for Meaningful Use in 2016. We will also provide an overview of the MACRA Quality Payment Program which begins January 1, 2017, and the options your providers have for participating in the program.
Details of the training include:
- How to view & analyze Azalea EHR’s Modified Stage 2 MU dashboard
- How to generate Clinical Quality Measures in Azalea EHR
- Understanding the deadline for reporting and attesting for MU in 2016
- What is the MACRA Quality Payment Program?
- When does the MACRA Quality Payment Program begin?
- Am I eligible to participate in the program?
- What are my options for participation?
- What are my potential payouts?
- When will I get paid for my participation?
- How is my participation evaluated by Medicare?
- What happens if I don’t participate?
- Who should I contact for further questions about the MACRA program?
10:00 am ET, Wednesday, November 16, 2016
Perfecting Payment Posting
Payment posting is a core aspect of the Revenue Cycle. Azalea has added many new features and enhancements to this area of the system. Learn how to be as efficient as possible with all of Azalea’s existing and brand-new payment posting features, including:
- Manual Posting vs Auto Posting
- Payment Search
- Next Payer Overrides
- Payment Reconciliation
- EDI Remits/Logs
- New Features and Enhancements
10:00 am ET, Wednesday, November 30, 2016
Excel at E-Prescribing
Learn how to effectively use the Dr. First ePrescribing Dashboard in Azalea for Medication Management and ePrescribing. This training will focus on expanding your knowledge in the available features and improving the speed & accuracy at which you are able to provide medications to your patients. A few of the key topics covered include:
- Managing current medications and allergies
- Renewing medications
- Prescribing new medications
- The PatientAdvisor Dashboard
- Managing your ‘favorites’ list
- And much more!
12:00 pm ET, Friday, December 16, 2016