Azalea® Patient Portal
Improving patient engagement is one of the requirements for complying with Meaningful Use. The Azalea Health Patient Portal, an online Personal Health Record portal, allows patients to interact and communicate with their healthcare providers one-on-one anytime, significantly improving communications and patient engagement.
Patient information is secure and HIPAA compliant. Patients can view their allergies, medication list, history, and lab results, including current and past prescriptions. They can view their statements and pay their bills online, as well as update their demographic and insurance information from anywhere anytime.
Patient Portal Features & Benefits
- Access to online patient health records
- Request appointments and view future appointments
- Easy-to-use online bill payment
- Patient statement messaging
- Update demographic and insurance information online
- Secure and HIPAA-compliant patient information
- Request medication refills
- Easy access to medication list, history, and lab results
- Secure messaging allows patients to interact directly with healthcare
providers while associating message to permanent health record
- Patient Portal Dashboard allows providers to manage all patient portal requests from one area, including Appointment Requests, Patient Demographic Requests, and Patient Registration Requests.
- Patient can access portal with direct link from provider website[hr style=”1,2,3,4″ margin=”40px 0px 40px 0px”]
Azalea’s Patient Portal allows patients to interact and communicate with their healthcare providers directly and securely.