Tuesday, February 20, 2018 at 12:00PM – 1:00PM EDT!
Welcome to the Azalea Health Partner Industry Webinar Series, dedicated to helping you successfully navigate the healthcare industry.
In this month’s industry webinar, you will hear from Frank Martin and Paula S. Digby CCS, CPC, CPC-I, CDIP, AHIMA Approved ICD-10-CM/PCS Trainer.
Research reflects 23% of cases are over-coded and 27% under-coded meaning a total of 50% of cases reflect opportunity for improvement. Effective revenue cycle management and education is essential for reducing risk and supporting claim validity.
During this webinar attendees will:
- Be able to identify “at risk” documentation behaviors and describe consequences.
- Describe how defensive as well as offensive coding could be problematic.
- Identify how documentation and diagnosis coding not only impacts payment but could cause risk of reduction in physician scores and patient confidence.
- Recognize process inefficiencies that can cause lost revenue and put the practice at risk and reduce patient satisfaction.
- Understand the relationship between appropriate coding, documentation and follow up protocols.
- Learn how your EMR may be able to help you.
Join us to learn more about the strategic importance of appropriate documentation, coding and billing!