Azalea EHR is free with Azalea RCM!
(Accounts Receivable (A/R) is one of the most important assets in your practice. And with regulatory requirements changing constantly, it can be a challenge to keep up. Multiple factors are prompting clinicians to consider outsourcing as an attractive billing option. Azalea Health’s Revenue Cycle Management and Billing Services provides a powerful combination of experienced, dedicated staff and a proven cloud-based technology platform.
Outsourcing enables you to leverage the expertise of skilled billing services. Having dedicated personnel with experience in multiple specialties is of huge value. They are knowledgeable on the latest regulatory developments, understand what codes should be used, and what the reimbursement should be.
By trusting our experienced team with your billing, you don’t lose control of it, but gain more control with increased transparency into claims transactions and detailed financial reporting. We handle your back-office operations directly, securely and reliably, reducing the stress from claim denials and lost revenue.
Azalea® RCM & Billing Services includes a full range of accounts receivable functions — electronic claims submission, reimbursement accounting, denials management, patient invoicing, collections, detailed billing reports, physician contracting and credentialing.
- Azalea EHR is free with Azalea RCM – When your front office integrates seamlessly with your back office, billing runs smoother so you get paid faster.
- Denials management – Reduced denials and errors means faster, more accurate payment.
- Access to knowledgeable staff in the US – We stay up-to-date on regulations for you and act on your behalf when dealing with payers.
- Our experienced billers act on your behalf with the clearinghouse and intercede for you on difficult claims.
- Increased collections – More efficient A/R translates into increased collections as much as 10% – 30%.
- Reduced overhead — Reduce the need for office space.
- Alleviate staffing concerns – It’s difficult to find and retain qualified people.
- Detailed billing reports – Provides data to make more informed decisions for your practice business.
- Includes Electronic Remittance Advice (ERA) and Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT).
- Helps to reduce storage and filing issues from paper EOBs.
- Speeds up insurance payments with direct deposit of reimbursements.
- Electronic claims submission
- Reimbursement accounting
- Denials management
- Patient invoicing
- Collections management
- Direct deposit of reimbursements.
- Detailed billing reports
- Medical coding services
- Fee schedule analysis
- Advanced claim audit tools
- Physician contracting and credentialing
- Clearinghouse setup services – ERA, EFT