Customer Support & Training
Azalea Health offers support, as well as training opportunities for Azalea Health solutions. Our client relations team is our front line to ensuring your success in fully utilizing the Azalea Health solution. Our proven technology helps us to deliver fast, effective services to our customers, and our team is experienced and trained to provide the highest level of service.
Our team works continuously to implement features that improve the user’s experience and help streamline a practice’s workflow. Users can access our New Features site through the Azalea system to learn about new features and enhancements as soon as they are released.
During implementation and after go live, customers also have access to our online training site which hosts a library of educational videos and training material. Customers can access our training and support team as needed by sending a request through Azalea’s in application support system or calling our team members directly at 877-777-7686 ext. 3.
Training is available on additional modules, portals, interfaces, or any additional products or services purchased. Your trainer will evaluate how your team uses the product and assist your team in making necessary adjustments to use the software more effectively.
Training is available through:
- Remote Web-based Training
- Online Training Videos
- Onsite Training
- Training at our Azalea Headquarters
The Azalea Health implementation team has a comprehensive approach for the successful implementation of the Azalea EHR and Practice Management Solution. Because the Azalea solution is cloud-based, it does not require much effort or resources to implement it.
A successful implementation requires a collaborative effort between Azalea Health and the client. From pre-implementation planning to go-live, our implementation process is designed to align with the patient flow and overall workflow of your practice.
After your system is deployed, our business consultants will provide you with best practices to help you fully leverage the solution, and they will make adjustment/changes as necessary in forms/templates and assist your staff in using all aspects of the billing process.
- Review pre-implementation checklist
- Examine business and technical requirements, interfaces, and practice workflow analysis in discovery call
- Establish which Meaningful Use program you plan to participate in
- Establish go-live goals
- Assign a project manager and determine project team
- Determine if proper web browser and hardware (if applicable) are in place
- Schedule training by role and department
- Prepare data conversion plan
- Launch Go Live of Azalea system – may occur in multiple stages depending on your PM and EHR Milestones
- Ongoing support post go live