Our customers validate Azalea Health’s value through their success stories and testimonials. It can be overwhelming trying to keep up with constantly changing healthcare regulations and trends. Below are useful links to healthcare industry information that will help answer your questions, as well as provide insight on emerging trends in healthcare technology and best practices.
Sign up to receive our monthly industry newsletter, which provides a “top 10” view on industry news, as well as Azalea Health product news.
- Cloud Technology
The highest level of technology in healthcare IT. All software and information is stored on online – the cloud – with the Internet as the point of access for users.
- EHR Technology
Electronic Health Records (HER) technology enables practices and their healthcare partners to achieve a consistent flow of patient data between acute care systems, physicians, and their teams.
- SOAP Technology
The Azalea Health solution features a patent pending SOAP (Subjective, Objective, Assessment, Plan) notes technology which enables resource sharing within an organization and creates a flexible working environment to improve workflow. With it you can copy previous notes for a patient, can dictate and use previous template notes to populate a form.
- ICD-10 – Azalea Health remains focused on ensuring that the transition is successful for all of our clients. Learn more about ICD-10 including the differences between ICD-9 vs. ICD-10, and information about the ICD-10 Physician Survival Program.
- Meaningful Use (Government Incentives)
Meaningful Use is a Medicare and Medicaid program that awards incentives for using certified electronic health records (EHRs) to improve patient care.
- HIPAA Compliance
All Azalea products are fully HIPAA compliant and we consistently update our products to ensure the highest level of security in order to not only protect our clients, but their patients as well.
- Accountable Care (ACOs)
The Affordable Care Act seeks to reduce healthcare costs by encouraging doctors, hospitals and other healthcare providers to form networks which coordinate patient care and become eligible for bonuses when they deliver that care more efficiently.
- Rural Health- Hometown Health Partnership
Azalea Health is a proud and active member of HomeTown Health, a network of rural hospitals, providers, and business partners dedicated to pursuing ways to help preserve and improve rural healthcare.
- Azalea Health Webinars
- Azalea Health Brochure
- Azalea Health Company Profile
- Azalea Health & simplifyMD Merger FAQ
- Pediatric ICD-10 Billing Tip Sheet
- Behavioral Health ICD-10 Crosswalk – Top 20 Codes
- General Surgery IDC-10 Cheat Sheet – Top 20 Codes
- 20 Questions to Help You Determine If It’s Time to Outsource Your Medical Billing