The main purpose of the FQHC program is to enhance the provision of primary care services in medically-underserved urban and rural communities. With Azalea’s easy-to-use, comprehensive clinical and financial solution, you spend less time charting and coding and more time delivering quality care in your community.
Azalea has customized and adapted its user-friendly software to accommodate billing for Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) clients, which is unique to the EHR industry. Azalea Health’s certified EHR with integrated Practice Management, Telehealth, RCM and billing services helps you meet mandatory UDS and FPAR reporting, performance and accountability requirements, while supporting complete, coordinated care in your community.
Why Choose Azalea Health®
- Customized billing software supports Sliding Fee Scales (SFS) which allow you to apply adjustments based on patient’s household members and income in accordance with federal guidelines
- Manage claims for both your professional 1500 and institutional UB-04 claims while eliminating dual entry
- Comprehensive UDS reporting generates customized & detailed demographic, clinical and financial reports
- Clinical Quality Measures are identified as UDS Reporting Tables have been revised to align with the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services’ electronic‐specified Clinical Quality Measures (e‐CQMs) for 2016 reporting
- Fully integrated telehealth functionality increases accessibility and convenience by supporting patient consultations and collaborations between care providers
- True cloud-based technology means there’s no hardware or software to manage, and you can work from anywhere using any browser
- Meet HIPAA requirements with encrypted documents, secure messaging and online bill pay
- Use custom forms or adjust an existing template from the library
- Simple SOAP notes generation improves workflow and is easy for physicians to use
- Collaborative Charting™ enables your team to work on the same chart simultaneously
- Automatic updates of the latest revisions to the CPT, HCPCS, ICD-9 and ICD-10 code sets are provided at no additional charge
- U.S. developed with U.S.-based support and training
- Click here for more information on Federally Qualified Health Centers.
The Sliding Fee Scales (SFS) provide a variable cost on certain services to individuals that qualify.