Azalea EMR is your first step away from paper. We make the transition easy by preserving the workflow specific to your practice without adding complexity or stress to your day. It helps your practice deliver the best patient care possible by giving your physicians, office admins, and your clinical team the capacity to review a patient’s record quickly and easily.
Azalea EMR is more beneficial than using paper records to chart your patients’ encounters. Utilizing Azalea’s EMR platform enables providers to track patient data over time, alert patients who are due for preventative wellness visits and screenings, compare patient status for certain parameters such as vaccinations and drug pressure readings, and much more.
Azalea Health, with its proven, cloud-based technology, becomes a virtual member of your clinical team by delivering reliable technology and service. Azalea EMR covers your clinical needs for managing the charting of your patients’ medical records, scheduling patient appointments, charting and e-prescribing, as well as lab ordering and resulting, online CPOE, online personal health records, and more.
- Provides a complete view of patient clinical history.
- Easy data conversion – If you’re ready to switch, we make the transition easy.
- Cloud-based – Means you don’t have to worry about hardware or software so you can focus on your patients.
- Single Screen Charting – Document SOAP notes, capture billing codes/claims, send prescriptions to pharmacy, order labs and schedule follow-up visit. All from one screen.
- Collaborative Charting™ – Enables your team to work on the same chart simultaneously.
- Mobile mHealth App – Enable you to step away from your computer and interact more with your patients.
- Azalea Patient Portal – Encourage your patients to be more engaged in their healthcare.
- Integrates with all lab and healthcare systems – It’s no problem if you’ve already invested in other systems.
- EHR Meaningful Use Dashboard – Avoid penalties by monitoring your status.
- Chronic Care Management Dashboard – Manage chronic conditions and increase reimbursements through CMS’ Chronic Care Management program
- Knowledgeable industry experts – Rely on our experienced team to be up to date for you on all of the latest regulations.
- Accommodates specialties – Create custom templates to meet diverse patient needs.
- Interoperability Services – Share information and data wherever you may need it to go.
- Integrated Telehealth
- Interoperability services
- Population Health Management services
- Chronic Care Management dashboard to easily identify & manage patients with
chronic conditions, including easy steps to opt-in, document and track
- Patient-centered Medical Home (PCMH) reporting
- Outcomes-based reporting
- Personal health records management
- Patient Portal
- Clinical charting
- Clinical workflow management
- Scheduling – including overlapping provider schedule alert for multiple locations
- SOAP generation (Subjective, Objective, Assessment, Plan)
- ePrescribing (eRx)
- Voice recognition & dictation
- Form builder
- Assessment templates
- Customizable inventory module
- Doc management & archive system
- Secure messaging & tasking system
- Online CPOE
- 2014 Drummond Certified ONC-ACB Complete EHR Ambulatory
- Meaningful Use dashboard
Azalea EMR landing page – Manage your office from one screen.