Azalea Health is dedicated to its business, as well as giving back to the community.
Being an active corporate citizen is important to the Azalea Health mission. Locally grown with a strong presence in its community and industry, Azalea Health is dedicated to its business, as well as giving back to the community.
United Way – Azalea Health takes an active lead in local Greater Valdosta United Way community projects, and the company participates 100% in the $1 for $1 employee donations.
Local Academic Projects – The Azalea Health team participates on local academic boards, serving as technical advisor and providing insight, lecture speakers, and funding to local school projects. Valdosta State University (VSU) & Wiregrass Technical College participate in Azalea Health’s annual hackathon, where local talent and students have the opportunity to compete and demonstrate their coding talents.
Chamber & Rotary International – The Azalea Health team is active on the local Valdosta-Lowndes County Chamber of Commerce and Rotary International boards and participates in local fundraising events in support of local charities.
Additional charities the Azalea Health team supports:
- American Cancer Society
- American Diabetes Association
- Boys & Girls Club
- Children’s Advocacy Center
- Childrens’ Miracle Network
- Easter Seals
- Special Olympics
- Relay for Life Adel Memorial Hospital
- Honor our Neighbor 5k sponsor
- Dance-a-thon for Shand patients fundraiser
- Habitat for Humanity
- March of Dimes
- South Georgia Health Alliance
- The Children’s Advocacy Center
- CPIE (community partners in education)
- Rotary scholarship program
- Christmas gifts for Haven sponsored family